Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BACKDROPsilhouette

BACKDROPsilhouette
Admin
I'm Des and I have absolutely no idea what to say here except I'm 21 and live in BFE, Texas.
Gaia is my preferred location to RP, but I'm giving this forum a chance since I have friends that don't like it there as much (and because I have magical admin powers).
While this place is much, MUCH smaller, I'm hoping to find some new RP buddies or friends eventually.
Also hoping this shitty shit shit intro is sufficient.

Serian

Serian
Yay another Texan!! Best state!

BACKDROPsilhouette

BACKDROPsilhouette
Admin
Yes, yes it is! Well... there are other places I'd like to live as well but no other state has the Texas State Fair, so pfft. No thanks! Now if I could just have AstroWorld back, I'd be set.

Dave the DM

Dave the DM
The topic title limits are in the admin panel in one of the config sections if you haven't found it already. oh and hi officially :p
http://thenexusrp.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum