Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dave the DM

Dave the DM
This is my first attempt at an interest check, I just used the guidelines as a template. I hope it is acceptable. I didn't have any actual RP examples from the sites I used to play on, because they are all long dead, so I made one up.

Introduction

Even though my grammar is pretty bad (lots of obvious errors), my literacy is roughly college level. my posting can be sporadic, especially with my bad internet plan. I should be able to check the forums at least once a day and I don't mind waiting a while for posts.I play male characters and I've never done an in game pairing but if I do it will be MxF. I'm in the US central timezone.I'd say PMs or Emails are the best way to reach me.
edit: my preferred medium of rp is thread, but Email or PM is also acceptable and I may eventually link my skype.

Do’s & Don’ts
I don't mind violence but please keep the gore at a minimum
I'm not into smut and I've never done romance in an rp (though I might be convinced to give it a shot)
I usually exclusively play OCs but I could try getting into the head of a fandom character.

Pairings & Plots
other than wanting to give my "In Darkness Walk" a play, I don't have many other plot preferences at the moment and no pairings to speak of

General Plot

In darkness walk a post apocalyptic RP
75 years ago humanity ignited the Final War using robots and nuclear devices, the resulting destruction has blotted out the sun with clouds of ash and debris. 3 generations have started in darkness and no one knows if the light will ever return. In this cold inhospitable future people must band together in order to survive. Don't leave the group and don't let the fire go out.

Other stuff

rp example - Trooper Joshua Hudson (this example is in no way related to "In Darkness Walk". In actuality it would be more accurate to call it a writing style example.)

Joshua Hudson looked at the motion tracker on his Optical Enhancer HUD, his heart almost stopped as twenty blips appeared where there had been nothing before.Cursing silently He moved for the security control room's exit. Suddenly Hudson froze, He could've sworn he saw movement on his left side. As if hearing his thoughts a cold dead voice hissed from behind Hudson, "Where are you going trooper? We never leave a man behind." Sergeant Hart appeared before him as if from nowhere, the helmetless and grinning Hart no longer looked friendly or entirely alive as he swung his Headhunter machete at blinding speed catching Hudson in the throat. An unearthly shrill let out as the machete slammed into Hudson's reinforced Neck armor. Seizing the oportunity Hudson pulled his combat knife free and punched the blade directly into Hart's twisted face. Hart fought on, thrashing and clawing, until Hudson's blade found his brain stem. Hudson let out a gasp of relief and sank to the floor. He keyed his radio and asked in a ragged hopeless voice, "Hudson here. Is anyone still alive? Repeat, is anyone still alive?"  The dots on his motion tracker began to close slowly and steadily.
http://thenexusrp.forumotion.com/

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
No romance?! Oh, my heart is broken...  😢 I like your sample! I'm trying to catch up with a few roleplays at the moment, but I'll be back so we can start one Smile
https://rpaddicts.rpg-board.net

Dave the DM

Dave the DM
I tend to game with my younger cousins so most of my RPs are PG rated and my younger cousins havent thought of romance much yet other than "EWW THEY'RE KISSING!!!" lol
http://thenexusrp.forumotion.com/

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
:lol: It's cool! I need to practice non-romance anyway. I thought it would be a good challenge  :twisted: 
https://rpaddicts.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum