Hi, everyone! There have been a few changes on the forum, check out the Announcements board to see what they are.
We're almost done fixing everything here on Roleplay Addicts, everyone! We encourage you to make suggestions for things in the Bugs & Suggestions forum.
Your beloved co-founder BACKDROPsilhouette has generously contributed credits so we don't have ads for one whole year as well as our own domain name. Please update your bookmarks so that they point to www.roleplayaddicts.com!
The admins would like to encourage our current members to get to know everyone on the forum and start some roleplays with each other! As for our lurking guests, we bite pretty hard but I guarantee you'll like it, so sign up!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Better Late Than Never  Empty Better Late Than Never Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 pm

GoddessKitty

GoddessKitty
Admin
Hi all!

I already know most of you, but for the sake of new and prospective members, I'm Kitty, one of your admins on our humble forum. I'm twenty nine years old, I live in a suburb of New York City, and obviously I love to write  Smile . Some other hobbies include reading, attempting to draw, and listening to new music.

I'm a pretty easy going gal, albeit a bit of a stickler for good grammar. Feel free to ask me anything or check out my interest check if you'd like to roleplay with me! I hope everyone has lots of fun here on Roleplay Addicts. If you have any questions, the best way to reach me is email, which you can find on my profile.
https://rpaddicts.rpg-board.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum